Sunday, February 1, 2015

Opinion Editorial Reflection

I was surprised how much I enjoyed writing this Opinion Editorial! I was expecting it to be a daunting task, but as I started writing, it came quite naturally! I found myself enjoying being passionate about something, and sharing my opinion on something I believe strongly in! I enjoyed the nature of the editorial, allowing us to incorporate tone and voice, which was unique to us! The more laid back style of writing was refreshing and encouraging. I really enjoyed reading through my classmates essays as well! I enjoyed seeing how they wrote and what voice they incorporated, as well as their stances on many very hot topics. writing this opinion editorial actually made me more excited to write, and more open with my opinions! I am really happy I had the opportunity to share my beliefs in such and atmosphere!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, writing the editorial felt more laid back, and the lack of stress helped me think clearer and just made writing the paper all-around better than when writing other papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish mine would've come more naturally.... haha! And I agree, this paper was definitely one of the more enjoyable to write!

    ReplyDelete